Consulting IDA - Intern
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages
The PwC International Development Assistance (IDA) Network provides services to the multilateral development banks and bilateral (government to government) donor agencies and their government partners. Most of our IDA work is in the areas of business process re-engineering, capacity building, public sector management and monitoring and evaluation. We connect global knowledge and local experience, enabled by appropriate strategies and technology, to provide sustainable development solutions.
PwC Consulting team is currently seeking a suitable intern join our team in providing consultancy services to our clients.
- Pursuing a Degree/ Professional Qualification in Business Management / Other relevant field from a reputed university
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and report writing Skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good team player with an outgoing personality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Willingness to travel around the country
- Ability to converse in local language
- Flexibility and adaptability