Cyber Security Specialist
A career within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme
As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
Perform advisory work related to ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 20000 International standards including implementation, certification/recertification assistance to clients, maturity reviews and internal audits. Conducting various Information Security, Data Protection, Data Classification, Data Governance, Privacy (EU-GDPR, CCPA, etc.) and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery related assessments, implementations, reviews and user awareness sessions/workshops.
- Bachelors in Information Security / Technology
- CISA or ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor/Implementer certification is a MUST.
- 1-2 Years of hands-on experience in ISO 27001, 22301, 20000 Implementation/Internal Audits and Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) domain is preferred.
- One or more of the following certifications would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Data Protection, Information Security, IT Security standards and best practices