Associate QA Lead- Manual & Automation
We are one of the fastest-growing Organizations in the IT Industry expanding our global footprint through our innovative solutions. We are in search of a dynamic IT professional with the capability to assist in our rapid growth plans
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in similar capacity.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is preferable.
- Experience in to leading and managing a small team.
- Ensure high quality?by following Quality Assurance best practices.
- Good understanding in software engineering concepts (OOP in Java) and best practices.
- Hands on experience in either Selenium/ Cypress/ Playwright.
- Hands on experience in manual, mobile and API testing.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) development methodology and defect management tools like JIRA.
- Experience in requirement elaboration, QA estimations, reviewing test scenarios and cases.
- Excellent communication skills and taking ownership in project QA deliveries.
- ISTQB qualification would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to align with the UK time zones if required (11AM to 8PM).